$100.00 per 45-minute session. $25.00 for additional 15-minute increments. Additional charges for administrative tasks (file review, copying, consultations with other service providers, etc).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I need to meet my deductible before I am able to pay a co-pay or reduced fee for my mental health sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization required from my primary care physician?
- Does my employer provide free EAP (Employee Assistance Program) sessions?
I am a network provider for the following insurance companies (current as of NOVEMBER, 2021):
- Aetna (Behavioral Health, EAP, HMO, PPO/EPO)
- Ambetter (uses MHN network for Mental Health and EAP benefits)
- Anthem BCBS EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Banner Health via Cigna or Aetna
- Beacon Health Systems (aka Value Options)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield: All PPO Plans within and outside of AZ, HMO only within AZ
- Carebridge EAP
- cca eap
- Christian Brothers Services
- Cigna (Behavioral Health, EAP, PPO, Away from Home Care, Connecticut General, Open Access, Great-West)
- CuraLinc EAP
- Deer Oaks EAP
- Dovetail EAP
- e4Health (aka Lifescope EAP or Sobel & Raciti EAP)
- Golden Rule
- Health Advocate EAP
- Healthnet (uses MHN network for Mental Health and EAP benefits)
- HMS (Health Management Systems - aka Workplace Solutions) EAP
- Humana (aka Lifesynch): EAP, HMO and PPO
- Interface EAP
- Jorgensen Brooks EAP
- Kepro EAP
- Lifescope EAP (aka e4Health EAP)
- LifeSynch (formerly Corphealth): All Humana Plans
- Magellan (Behavioral Health & EAP)
- Managed Health Network (MHN) - mental health provider network for Healthnet and Ambetter Insurance)
- Mayo Healthcare
- Military OneSource
- Mines & Associates EAP
- Morneau-Shepell EAP
- Optum Health (aka United Healthcare)
- Oxford Health
- Pacificare Behavioral Health (now United Behavioral Health)
- Preferred Mental Health
- Sobel & Raciti EAP (aka Lifescope or e4Health EAP)
- Supportlinc EAP
- UniCare EAP
- United Behavioral Health (aka United Healthcare, UHC, Optum Health): EAP, HMO and PPO Plans
- Value Options EAP & Mental Health Benefits for various employer groups and health plans (aka Beacon Health systems)
- Value Options Military OneSource
- Vital WorkLife EAP
Please call the phone number listed on your Insurance card and/or your employer's HR department if your plan is not listed above.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, VISA, Mastercard and American Express cards are accepted for payment. All payments must be made at the time of the session.
Prior notice, by 5:00 pm the day preceding your appointment, is required for all cancellations and schedule changes of a non-emergent nature. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, not just the co-pay.
Insurance plans will not pay for missed appointments or late cancellations.
Additional Charges (not covered by insurance)
Completion of Short-term Disability Paperwork: $35.00 per occurrence
Completion of Long-term disability Paperwork: $50.00 per occurrence
Copying/faxing files for disability purposes: $0.15 per page plus postage costs
Telephonic consultations with attorneys; $25.00 per initial and subsequent 15-minute intervals ($100.00 per hour)
Composing endorsement letters for purposes of child-custody or court-requested verification of session attendance/treatment summaries: $100.00 per page
Reading extensive e-mails and reports outside of sessions (cost to be determined at the time of request)
Questions? Please contact me for further information.