Welcome to my on-line scheduler, which is 100% HIPPA compliant, secure and confidential. It will remind you by text and/or e-mail you of your upcoming appointments in a timely and consistent manner and you can change and alter your appointments any time you want, 24/7. Most of all, you should be able to set up your user name, login and basic information within 5 minutes.
- Please complete the entire form when setting up your online scheduling profile. To spend more time addressing your issues and less time on paperwork in your first session, be specific as possible about your insurance (if applicable) name, ID and Group numbers, the patient's name and the insured's name and dates of birth for both. List co-pays, deductibles and authorization information. If you are confused about this, please write this in the boxes or list your questions in an e-mail at the bottom of this page.
- I ask that you refrain from scheduling more than two appointments. We can see if we work well together at meeting your goals and then develop a plan going forward.
New clients with their child's problems as the primary focus in therapy:
- I prefer to meet with parent(s) without their child present in the first session. This will allow parent(s) to speak freely about these problems, family background, history and adult matters inappropriate for their children to hear.
- Please schedule two appointments; the first time for you and the second for you and your child.
- I strongly urge you not to bring any children under 12 years of age with you unless you have a responsible adult supervising them at all times and who is able to prevent them from interrupting you and my neighbors in adjoining offices. If they do have to wait, please be sure to bring snacks and quiet activities for them.
General office hours are:
- Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 1:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Online video sessions are also available via ZOOM. You can set up a Zoom account on www.zoom.com.
To book an appointment online please click a time on the following application: If you are a new client or logging in for the first time, please be aware that there are occasional glitches in the system:
- If you don't receive a pin code by text message, or, fail to receive a confirmation e-mail it is unlikely that you secured an appointment. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with the time you attempted to book and at least one alternative time and I will do my best to book your preferred time by the end of the business day.
- Sometimes I may text you letting you know that I am running behind schedule. Answer with OK or don't answer. If you respond with the word "NO" as in "NO WORRIES", you will immediately cancel your appointment and someone else could take your appointment time.
ALL APPOINTMENTS BEFORE 5:00 pm MUST BE VIRTUAL (ONLINE OR TELEPHONIC); OFFICE APPOINTMENTS ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER 5:00 pm
ZOOM INSTRUCTIONS: You will receive an email invitation from me as your "host" to join your scheduled session from email address <[email protected]>. Search your SPAM folder if you can't find this link. Click on the link to accept/confirm your meeting/appointment. This invitation link will include a meeting ID and password. You will log into your Zoom account prior to your session and will join me or I'll join you in a confidential meeting.
CANCELLATIONS/RESCHEDULING: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment more than two days in advance, contact me by email so that I can vacate your appointment time. You can book another appointment online without my assistance.
If you have any questions, concerns or difficulties with the online scheduler, you can contact me by completing the form below. Because I work late hours, I prefer that you contact me via email. This is the best way for me to get back to you in a timely manner. You will need to unblock your phone if you need me to call back outside of regular office hours.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.
By clicking send you agree that the phone number you provided may be used to contact you (including autodialed or pre-recorded calls). Consent is not a condition of purchase.